Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Integrity of Personhood & Relationship

If you want integrity of relationship, and you should, you should also desire personal integrity. For without personal integrity, you cannot sustain a relationship of integrity.

Watching people is one of my favorite things. As I watch I observe, what I believe are relationships of integrity. But I realize for a couple to have relationship of integrity, it takes two individuals living with personal integrity.

To have a loving relationship, you must be a person of personal as well as corporate integrity.

1 comment:

  1. Interpretation: Love is an invention of the need to constantly improve. Only, this is not the same invention and other inventions, it is not the monopoly of Right, at any moment be snatched away.

    ReplyDelete