Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Responsible to Love

Oh Lord, my heart's cry is ~ I need You to love me in such a (mighty) way that I can love others rightly. O Lord, you call me to love, you equip me to love, you instill in me love. Help me to love - rightly, not my way, but Yours. As John quoted Jesus who said: "I do not seek my own will but the will of the Father..." (5:30 and 6:38). As you said, "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment." (John 7:24) Help us to not love according to appearance, but with righteous love. Mature our love that it may be mature and complete, lacking nothing (see James 1:4). Have your way with us, and help us be responsible human beings who love each other, for Your sake, for Your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment