Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Loving from Love

Yesterday was my birthday and I felt such love from those around me. It was like taking a love shower. I was showered with love, and it felt so good, and it hurt so bad! To feel the love of so many and to appreciate all the time we have spent with each other to feel this love, my heart began to break. I know this life does not last forever. I know I will leave these loved ones, or they will leave me. To know it's the truest thing I know, and yet it is fleeting, moves me to tears. The somberness is how hollow I will feel to not have them, or to know how they will feel when I am not here. But, this great expression of love makes my heart overflow, not only with tears, but with great joy - to love some more.
Can you think of anything more important?

No comments:

Post a Comment