Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Presentness of Love

We live in the speed of life, which feels like the speed of light. It's sort of like the temperature with the humidity factored in, "feels like..." Life is going so fast I don't know how to assimilate all that is happening.

Ephesians 5:2 say to walk in love. I've been pondering "walking in love" and wondering what that looks like. I've visualized walking and I see out flowing of what comes naturally. I see people moving out from where they are: I see them in normal circumstances, i.e., where they are. Walking means usually not going far, but transversing where you are to somewhere a little further. It also tells me they are not running. I have to sometimes remember not to run, but to walk...especially in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment